Lightning Strikes Twice!
A self-employed mother of two and grandmother of three has achieved something most never dared to dream about: She won two separate million dollar jackpot within a year! Her first $1 million jackpot was hit at Sunset Station casino in June, 2004. In May 2005, she was playing for 10 minutes and invested only $35 to hit her second $1 million jackpot at Railroad Pass casino this time.
The improbable can become an everyday affair if you are a believer of luck. Lucky players are called to join Sloto’Cash where regular local and network-wide progressive jackpots are won each year!
Get 111 'God of Wealth' Spins on top!
Redeem Coupon: 111TRUEJACKPOT
Get 300% High Roller Bonus!
Redeem Coupon : 300HIGHROLLER
111TRUEJACKPOT coupon holds 20x roll over, Redeemable 1x weekly this month. 300HIGHROLLER bonus holds 40x roll over and it is redeemable once this month.
With so many streaming services out there, it’s hard to keep track of new releases that will make it worth your time to watch. If you are a fan of well-produced tv shows with a solid plot and good acting, take a look at these upcoming releases for the month of March:
- Moon Knight (Disney+): Premiering on March 30, this Phase Four Marvel Cinematic Universe miniseries is about Marc Spector’s alter ego “Moon Knight”, a mercenary who suffers from dissociative identity disorder, played by Oscar Isaac. Ethan Hawke and May Calamawy also star on the show.
- Atlanta (FX): This critically-acclaimed show created by Donald Glover comes back to screens on March 24, after four years due to pandemic-induced delays. Rapper Alfred "Paper Boi" Miles (played by Brian Tyree Henry) and his right hand man Darius (LaKeith Stanfield), will join Glover in this third season of the show.
- The Dropout (Hulu): Amanda Seyfried plays Elizabeth Holmes, a former biotechnology entrepreneur who was convicted of criminal fraud through her company Theranos. This docudrama is set to be released on March 3 and will also star Naveen Andrews as Holmes’ business partner Sunny Balwani.
- Human Resources (Netflix): If you love the show “Big Mouth”, then you will probably like this workplace comedy spin-off set within the show's universe. Many of the “Big Mouth” voice cast will also reprise their roles, including Maya Rudolph, Nick Kroll, David Thewlis and Brandon Kyle Goodman. The series will be released on March 18.
- The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey (Apple TV+): This adaptation of Walter Mosley's novel about a lonely man sinking into dementia is played by none other than Samuel L Jackson as he unlocks his memories to reveal shocking truths that he will try to solve and come to terms with his life. It will be available on Apple TV+ on March 11.
Are you ready for a new season of binge watching?
Ready to Play?
Collect our Monthly Blog Bonus Worth a:
200% Match + 77 Spins on top!
Redeem Monthly Code: 200SLOTOLIFE
$40 min. deposit and 30x roll over + 10x on spins winnings. Game: 777
Humankind’s curiosity when exploring outer space has led us to send some of the most unusual objects to Space, whether it is to experiment how they react during spaceflight or to send out a signal to potential life in the universe of our existence.
- Musical instruments: Music is so intrinsic to humankind that it did not take long for astronauts to take their favorite instruments with them into space after their initial missions. The first instruments believed to have been flown into space were a harmonica and bell on Gemini 6 in December 1965.
- Voyager's Golden Records: During the 70’s, astronomer Carl Sagan had the idea of sending out two phonograph records containing sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth, intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form to find them - some sort of time capsule from humankind.
- Luke Skywalker's lightsaber: As Star Wars inspired generations of sci-fi fans to become astronomers up until today, it was a matter of time until astronaut Jim F. Reilly took The lightsaber that Luke Skywalker (played by actor Mark Hammill) into space and back in 2007.
- Pizza delivery: In 2001, Pizza Hut became the first company to make a delivery into space to the International Space Station - a delivery that was worth one million dollars. However, slight changes to the recipe had to be made for it to survive the trip, such as using salami instead of pepperoni as the latter did not withstand the 60-day testing process.
- Cars: In 2018, SpaceX founder Elon Musk took his Tesla car to float in space as it blasted David Bowie's "Life on Mars" on repeat as it traveled through space. The car is still orbiting around the sun, with some predicting it will crash into Venus or Earth a few tens of millions of years from now.
If it were up to you, what would you send to outer space in your time capsule?
Deposit $25 Get 200 PULSAR Spins on top!
Redeem Coupon EASYWINSPACE
Deposit $30 Get 150% Match Plus 50 Nova 7s Spins
Redeem Coupon 150NOVA50
EASYWINSPACE promo holds 27x roll over on spins winnings. 150NOVA50 requires a $30+ deposit and it holds 30x roll over + 5x on spins winnings. All deposit bonuses hold NO MAX CASHOUT.