Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before using the Sloto'Cash Online Casino web site or downloading any Software made available on the Sloto Cash web site.
1. By playing at any of the Sloto'Cash (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
3. The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be over 18 years (18+) old to use this service.
4. Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
5. Interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in a jurisdiction where prohibited. If you are physically present in such a jurisdiction, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
6. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
7. Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
8. The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
9. You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
10. Playing is only allowed in your name. You are not allowed to play on behalf of a beneficial owner(s). Your account will be suspended if verification cannot be completed.
11. The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
11.1 If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
11.2 If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the payment method e.g. credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account;
11.3 If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
11.4 If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
11.5 If you are not of legal age;
11.6 If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
10.7 If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
11.8 If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
11.9 If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
11.10 If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
11.11 If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at 10.1 to 10.10 above
12. In the event the Company suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back, the Company has the right to withhold any amount from your account which is in excess of your original deposit, and if deemed necessary by the Company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the Company or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the Company for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the Company in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
13. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
14. If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
15. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
16. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
17. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
18. The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
19. The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
20. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
21. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
22. Sloto'Cash is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
23. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
24. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
25. After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
26. Source of fund and source of wealth might be required. Also, players might be required to provide proof of how they funded their payment method.
27. All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Sloto'Cash on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
28. There is a weekly withdrawal limit of $5,000 per week. Please note that management may determine more or less weekly withdrawal limits depending on your VIP status.
29. Players are not allowed to withdraw from an account without playing deposit(s), at least once.
30. Abusive, offensive or deceptive language will not be tolerated in the Service or with the Sloto'Cash Casino staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by the Casino to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. The Casino reserves the right to make changes to any Users name or player ID that violates this policy and to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing Your Account. If you create an Account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have your user name/ID changed and locked.
31. All accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 months and more will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed. If a customer does not log onto hos/her Casino account for a period of 12 months, any balance in the account will be forfeited. If a customer is willing to return to the casino at some point, management will reopen an account and return the balance.
32. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
33. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
Mobile Terms and Conditions
Sloto Cash Promo Alerts
Receive special text offers and deals from Sloto Cash Promo Alerts through your mobile device. 4 text messages per month with national deals. Message and data rates may apply.
By opting in to this service, you consent to receive mobile text alerts using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 18.
Text STOP to 64875 to stop receiving Sloto Cash Promo Alerts messages from Sloto Cash (you will receive a confirmation text).
For additional information, text HELP to 64875 or contact Toll free: 1 866-890-6745 / Regular number: 1 657-208-547.