Sloto Cash Blog
- Category: Mobile News
Smartphones are gadgets that certainly make our day to day life easier, and you will find many varieties and designs in the market that will suit different user needs and preferences, and price is something that most users are paying attention to. If you need a simple smartphone that gets you around without all the fancy features, take a look at these models released earlier this year:
- Moto G Power ($250): This Motorola model’s best feature is its battery life, which can last two or three days on a single charge. Also, its 6.4-inch Full HD display is easy on the eyes and its trio of camera lenses allow for a wide variety of different types of high quality photos.
- Google Pixel 4a ($350): This new model has more RAM and memory, a nicer screen display and it’s faster than its predecessor, the Pixel 3a. It has a one storage variety of 128GB and its 5.8-inch model that's easy to hold and use in one hand. Also, one of its best features is its 12MP camera that takes amazing photos.
- Samsung Galaxy A71 ($375): This model is at the higher-end of Samsung’s more affordable Galaxy phones. It features a 64MP primary camera, delivers a gorgeous 6.7-inch AMOLED display and has a long-lasting battery.
- Nokia 5.3 ($200): The Nokia 5.3 keeps their tradition of high quality Android smartphones. It features a Snapdragon 665 processor and 4GB of RAM that allows for a reliable performance, a battery strong enough to last up to two days per charge and a total of four cameras for better pictures.
Smartphones, cheap or not, are definitely a tool that helps you in more ways than we could have ever imagined. Let’s see what the future holds for these cool gadgets.
Ready to Play?
Collect our Monthly Blog Bonus Worth a:
200% Match + 77 Spins on top!
Redeem Monthly Code: 200SLOTOLIFE
$40 min. deposit and 30x roll over + 10x on spins winnings. Game: 777
- Category: Exclusive Bonus
All hands hoay! Mr. Sloto is ready to welcome you onboard his pirate ship filled with 350 free spins this October.
Use the ship’s Jacob’s ladder to claim a 100% 1st Match + 50 Pirate Spins in the hilarious Goldbeard slot. Continue your overseas winning adventure with a 150% 2nd Match + 100 Pirate Spins in the tenebrous Ghost Ship game. And become the ultimate landlubber when you amass a pirate fortune with a 200 Mermaid’s Pearls Free Spins reward!
A pack of 350 Free Spins is waiting to be discovered as you set sail aboard Mr. Sloto’s mid-October pirate ship!
100% 1st Match + 50 Pirate Spins
Redeem Code: PIRATESHIP-1
Free Spins Game: Goldbeard
150% 2nd Match + 100 Pirate Spins
Redeem Code: PIRATESHIP-2
Free Spins Game: Ghost Ship
Amass Pirate Fortune With:
200 Free Spins Reward!
Redeem Code: 200FREEPEARLS
Free Spins Game: Mermaid’s Pearls
Deposit bonuses require a $25 minimum deposit and they hold 30x roll over and no max cashout. 200 Free Spins coupon winnings hold $500 max cashout. Promo codes must be redeemed in order. Offers expire on November 15th.
- Category: Sloto World
Pumpkins are a traditional part of autumn in North America and are regarded as a symbol for Thanksgiving meals in Canada and the US as well as used for decorations around Halloween. They have been around for thousands of years in our continent, and are one of its oldest domesticated plants. They can be cooked in pies, soups, made in tea, or carved to make jack-o’-lanterns! Here are some ideas of how to use them this fall:
- Turn them in a board game! This is a great idea if you have kids: Use chalkboard paint and letter stickers through the whole pumpkin to turn it into a seasonal word search. Give them a piece of chalk and let them find all the hidden words around it!
- Make Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate: stir together 3 cups of milk, 1 cup pumpkin puree, and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ginger, 1/8 tsp. cloves, 1/8 tsp. nutmeg and 1 tsp. vanilla in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add in 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped, then top with whipped cream in a mug.
- Use it as a keg! Hollow pumpkins can be used to serve food or drink by scooping out all its innards and seeds and using a coring tool or knife to make a hole 2-3” above the bottom of the pumpkin. Insert a tap in the hole made and fill the pumpkin with your preferred drink like punch, beer or sangria!
- Use as a Planter: Take a hollow pumpkin and fill it with dirt and fill it around one-third or half full. Choose your favorite plant, remove them from their nursery containers, set them on top of the soil and watch them grow!
Pumpkins are definitely one of the coolest and most recognized emblems of the Halloween season. How will you be using your pumpkins this year?
New Games Blog
Mobile News Blog
Exclusive Bonus Blog
Sloto Magazine Blog