Sloto Cash Blog
- Category: Mobile News
The pandemic brought a number of changes to our lifestyles, and with social distancing came longer periods at home than we ever imagined. One of the effects of this shift was the jump on our daily screen time as many now work, socialize, exercise and entertain themselves with computers and smartphones. Increased amounts of time take its toll on people’s mental and physical health, so knowing how to handle it will be beneficial to you and your family:
- No screens 30 minutes before bed: The light from your TV, smartphone or other screens disrupt your natural sleep cycle by restraining the production of melatonin and increasing your alertness at night. Instead, try grabbing a book and reading before bed.
- Put alerts on hold: Try silencing your phone as the night approaches to prevent seeing notifications that lure you into senseless screen time,
- Take a break: If you work at home, try taking a 5-minute break per hour. It will help you get some time off from screen and clear your mind to prevent getting drained during working hours, so you’ll end up being more productive.
- One screen-free meal per day: Screen-free meals provide an opportunity for social interactions in your household, and promote better digestion as you focus on your food instead of your phone.
- Don’t eat in your workspace: Eating while you work can actually cause you to do it in bigger proportions, while not focusing 100% on either task so you won’t enjoy it as much.
Try to keep your screen time under control in hopes of improving your mental health and overall lifestyle!
- Category: Sloto World
Have you ever wondered what happens with all the debris from space missions and old satellites that no longer work? Well, they stay in orbit in the form of a cloud of more than 9,000 tons of space junk that poses serious risks to the International Space Station and our modern way of life. For example, weather forecasting, GPS and telecommunications could be affected if these debris hit the structures that sustain these services down on Earth.
With more and more man-made objects being launched each year, especially now with SpaceX’s Starlink satellites, a company called Astroscale is working on getting a solution to clean up space debris. By launching a small spacecraft with a satellite attached, the space junk will be snatched and brought down to Earth’s atmosphere where it will burn up. Moreover, Astroscale is hoping that new satellites will incorporate a docking plate that will make them easier to remove from orbit at the end of their life span.
By cleaning up unnecessary junk from orbit, experts hope they can avoid catastrophic collisions and protect the space ecosystem for generations to come. There are at least 26,000 pieces of space junk orbiting Earth that are of the size of a baseball or larger that could destroy everything on its path - just watch the movie Gravity to see how this could end up.
Luckily, with the help of these initiatives we can hope for a decrease in these smaller rubbishes.
Are you ready for the future?
Deposit $25 Get 200 PULSAR Spins on top!
Redeem Coupon EASYWINSPACE
Deposit $30 Get 150% Match Plus 50 Nova 7s Spins
Redeem Coupon 150NOVA50
EASYWINSPACE promo holds 27x roll over on spins winnings. 150NOVA50 requires a $30+ deposit and it holds 30x roll over + 5x on spins winnings. All deposit bonuses hold NO MAX CASHOUT.
- Category: Sloto Magazine
As featured on Sloto Magazine
It is now well over a year since the corona virus reached Europe and the United States. Scientists and researchers are constantly devising studies to determine the best way to reduce the risk of infection and effective methods to bolster patient’s immune system once they contract the virus. Many studies are still quite at early stages and further research is still needed to reach conclusive results. However, early results suggest there are a handful of supplements that can help reduce risk of severe symptoms. Here are the main two.
This is a common antioxidant that can boost your immune system. Early research shows that sufficient vitamin C levels in the body can help reduce inflammatory reactions from severe Covid-19 cases.
Dosage: Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) is 75 to 90 milligrams per day. Always check with your health physician before taking any supplements.
This is another vitamin that can help the immune cells in the body. This vitamin is produced naturally as your skin reacts to sunlight, so it might be important to take a vitamin D supplement in higher latitudes during winter months. Around 40% of U.S. adults are deficient in this vitamin.
Studies in Europe are showing that as high as 80% of hospitalizations were patients with vitamin D deficiency.
Dosage: Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for adults is 600 IU (international units) daily. Check with your health physician before starting a daily supplement.
New Games Blog
Mobile News Blog
Exclusive Bonus Blog
Sloto Magazine Blog