As featured on Sloto Magazine
Summer is here for us to soak up the sun and mingle with friends outdoors. We collected some original drink recipes (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for you to dazzle your friends with unique new flavors!
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
- Champagne or sparkling cider (with or alcohol-free)
1.Puree the watermelon in a blender.
2.Evenly divide the puree between 4 champagne glasses. Fill the glasses with champagne or sparkling cider. Garnish with a piece of watermelon if desired.
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 large ripe peach
- ½ cup unsweetened mango, peach, or orange juice
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Peach schnapps or peach-flavored seltzer
- Cold club soda, seltzer, or champagne
1.In a blender, puree mango, peach, fruit juice (mango peach or orange), and sugar (adding more sugar if puree is too tart). Puree can be made up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.
2.For each fizz, fill tall glasses with ice cubes. Pour 2 tbsp each puree and peach schnapps or peach-flavored seltzer into each glass and top with cold club soda, seltzer, or champagne.
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 pt. ripe strawberries
- 6¼ c. cold water
- 1 qt. ginger ale
- whole strawberries
1) Process lemonade concentrate, hulled strawberries and 1 cup of the water in blender or food processor until berries are liquefied.
2) Pour lemonade mixture into punch bowl. Stir in remaining 5 1/4 cups cold water. Gradually stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with berries. Add vodka or white wine to spike it up!
MONTHLY COCKTAIL TOKENS
Make yourself a cocktail and play on the house with $15 Free!
- Complete a deposit in June and redeem code WATERMELON15 to receive your free chip!
- Complete a deposit in July and redeem code MANGO15 to receive your free chip!
- Complete a deposit in August and redeem code STRAWBERRY15 to receive your free chip!