Sloto’Cash is walking hand-in-hand with developments in cryptocurrency. Today you can fund your player account with one of three different digital currencies. The latest is: Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Watch our YOUTUBE TUTORIAL
Sloto’Cash was one of the first online casinos to accept the leading digital currency Bitcoin. Players around the world deposit safely on a daily basis with the major decentralized currency in the world. Now, you can also deposit with the little brother of Bitcoin called, Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is an offshoot of the original. It has minor modifications so transactions are confirmed faster and fees are lower. But you don’t have to worry about the technical details; the Bitcoin Cash network is secure, reliable and been operating successfully and efficiently since mid-2017.
To send and receive Bitcoin Cash you need to have a BCH exchange wallet. Several online wallets such as Coinbase, Kraken, Gdax and Cex.io allow you to buy Bitcoin Cash with fiat currencies such as US dollars, Euro, UK Pounds, South African Rands, Australian Dollars, and others.
If you already possess a Bitcoin wallet, the steps are exactly the same to complete at Bitcoin Cash deposit in the casino.
How to deposit with Bitcoin Cash (BCH):
- Log in to your casino account and visit the cashier
- Locate the Bitcoin Cash deposit button
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit in your account’s currency
- Scan with your mobile device the QR code displayed or copy the Bitcoin Cash address.
- Load your BCH wallet and send the BCH equivalent to the copied address
- Click on the “Check Status” to confirm the transaction
- Your casino account will be credited with your funds and you are all set to play!
If you encounter any issues, you can contact our 24/7 support staff with the transaction identifier at the bottom of the cashier page.