- Category: Sloto World
Researchers at the University of Massachusetts Amherst have discovered a way to create electricity from moisture in the air with the help of a device they have developed. This new technology is set to have a significant impact in the future of renewable energy, medicine and climate change. The device is called ‘Air-Gen’ and it’s an air-powered generator with electrical conducted protein nanowires produced by the microbe Geobacter, achieving an electrical current generated from the water vapor from the atmosphere.
Besides making electricity out of thin air, this new technology is non-polluting, renewable and also low cost! It’s more efficient than other forms of renewable energy, such as wind or solar, because it gets its source even in low humidity environments. It only needs thin film of protein nanowires less than 10 microns thick which absorbs the water vapor.
At its current stage, Air-Gen devices can power small electronics, but it’s only a matter of time before scientists bring the technology to a commercial scale. Their plan is to be able to power smartphones, health monitors, smart watches and anything that currently requires traditional batteries.
Experts say this is only the beginning of an era where protein-based electronic devices finally replace materials that are polluting the environment, and further research will bring great benefits to our society soon.
Yeah, it sounds like futuristic idea, but it’s happening right now. Isn’t it exciting to be a part of the green technology era?
- Category: Sloto World
There’s nothing better than combining the thrill of the game with the beauty of a good film. The grandeur of Las Vegas casinos has been a real inspiration for dozens of films to add a level of intrigue and luxury when a director is making their movie. Let’s take a quick look at 5 of the best casino and gambling themed movies:
- Ocean’s Eleven: Perhaps the most famous casino themed films is 1960’s ‘Ocean’s Eleven’. This movie is packed with action and stylish suits and inspired by a series of Las Vegas casino robberies. Its 2001 remake also received critical acclaim, with George Clooney and Brad Pitt as Danny Ocean and Rusty Ryan who plan a heist of $150 million from a casino owner.
- Rounders: This 1998 film starts Matt Damon as Mike McDermott, one of the best poker players in the world who is now trying to stay away from the game and end up increasing the stakes so he can pay off the money he owes to loan sharks.
- The Sting: Starring Paul Newman, Robert Shaw and Robert Redford, this 1973 drama tells the story of a young man from Chicago seeking revenge for the death of his partner. The film was nominated for ten Oscars and winning seven, including Best Picture.
- Casino: This classic directed by Martin Scorsese in 1995 tells the story of a mobster, played by Robert De Niro, who starts operating Mafia-run casino hotels. Joe Pesci and Sharon Stone also appear in this thrilling film.
- High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story: This 2005 movie tells the story of the life of poker player Stu Ungar and the road to his success in several World Series of Poker. The film features cameos from several poker starts including Vince Van Patten, Andy Glazer and Al Bernstein.
What other gambling-related films can you think of that had a major impact on you and your gameplay? Maybe it’s time for a movie marathon to relive these beauties!
Get 111 Ocean Oddities Spins!
Redeem Coupon OCEANSELEVEN
Get 300% High Roller Bonus!
Redeem Coupon 300HIGHROLLER
OCEANS111 coupon holds 25x roll over. Redeem 1x weekly until March 31st. 300HIGHROLLER bonus holds 40x roll over and it is redeemable once this month.
- Category: Sloto World
Many people have superstitions in order to attract good luck. Singers, football players and bettors alike may share a superstitious habit that give them the idea of good luck for the task ahead. Luck has been always been present in modern society, and we even might be doing superstitious acts without even noticing. For instance:
- Crossing fingers: Many years ago, people believed that spirits could be found at crossings. The idea was that by crossing one’s fingers, good spirits would be invoked by simulating one. Nowadays is a popular act when wishing for good luck. Do you still cross your fingers for good luck?
- Knocking on wood: Another popular habit is to knock on wood when we don’t want to jinx something we just said. Since it was believed that spirits lived in trees, by knocking on wood people would ask for them to help them. Some of us even knock on plastic if that’s what we have at hand!
- Breaking a wishbone: This one is extremely popular during thanksgiving. When people are done eating a turkey or a chicken, two of them pull them apart to see who ends up with biggest piece. The winner is believed to be able to get a wish come true!
- Picking up a penny: Pennies aren’t considered lucky for their value, but for their shiny material. Centuries ago, people believed that finding a piece of metal, bronze or gold was a gift from the gods, and to keep it would bring good luck.
|$30||75% match + 25 spins on Lucky 6 (20x + 5x on spins roll over)||75LUCKY6|
|$40||100% match + 30 spins on 777 (22x + 5x on spins roll over)||100LUCKY777|
|$50||125% match + 35 spins on Gemtopia (24x + 5x on spins roll over)||125GEMLUCK|
|$70||150% match + 40 spins on Voodoo Magic (27x + 3x on spins roll over)||VOODOO150|
All deposit offers hold no max cashout