- Category: Sloto World
NASA is taking space exploration to a new level by supporting private companies to collect moon dirt which can be sold for as high as $25,000 for each sample cache. This initiative adds to the already booked robotic rides to the lunar surface on commercial landers and plans to do the same with crewed missions, encouraging further private exploration of the moon.
The idea is to have private companies from the United States and abroad to collect from 1.8 ounces to 18 ounces (50 to 500 grams) of lunar material by 2024 and officially transfer ownership of the soil to the space agency on the lunar surface.
The goal of the initiative is to stimulate and normalize the extraction and sale of lunar resources, and eventually sell them to non-NASA buyers across the borders. Another goal for the use of lunar resources is to establish a sustainable human presence on and around the moon, preparing the agency for crewed trips to Mars in the 2030s and perform similar activities there.
There are, of course, regulations that need to be established before starting to trade space resources. NASA requires that all actions be taken in a transparent fashion, in full compliance with the Registration Convention, Article II and other provisions of the Outer Space Treaty that fuels a new era of exploration and discovery that will benefit all of humanity. Who knows, perhaps in the near future we will see a new market evolve here on earth that includes the trading of lunar rocks to showcase at home!
Ready to Play?
Collect our Monthly Space-themed Blog Bonus Worth a:
Deposit $25 get 100 Space Spins on top!
Redeem Monthly Code: EASYWINSPACE
27x roll over on spins winnings. Game: Pulsar
- Category: Sloto World
Pumpkins are a traditional part of autumn in North America and are regarded as a symbol for Thanksgiving meals in Canada and the US as well as used for decorations around Halloween. They have been around for thousands of years in our continent, and are one of its oldest domesticated plants. They can be cooked in pies, soups, made in tea, or carved to make jack-o’-lanterns! Here are some ideas of how to use them this fall:
- Turn them in a board game! This is a great idea if you have kids: Use chalkboard paint and letter stickers through the whole pumpkin to turn it into a seasonal word search. Give them a piece of chalk and let them find all the hidden words around it!
- Make Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate: stir together 3 cups of milk, 1 cup pumpkin puree, and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ginger, 1/8 tsp. cloves, 1/8 tsp. nutmeg and 1 tsp. vanilla in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add in 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped, then top with whipped cream in a mug.
- Use it as a keg! Hollow pumpkins can be used to serve food or drink by scooping out all its innards and seeds and using a coring tool or knife to make a hole 2-3” above the bottom of the pumpkin. Insert a tap in the hole made and fill the pumpkin with your preferred drink like punch, beer or sangria!
- Use as a Planter: Take a hollow pumpkin and fill it with dirt and fill it around one-third or half full. Choose your favorite plant, remove them from their nursery containers, set them on top of the soil and watch them grow!
Pumpkins are definitely one of the coolest and most recognized emblems of the Halloween season. How will you be using your pumpkins this year?
- Category: Sloto World
Some of the world’s biggest celebrities celebrate their birthday in the month of August. People born on this month are either Leos or Virgos, which tend to be confident, strong and organized. Of course, these are traits that benefit celebrities, who have to be strong both physically and mentally as well as strong-willed. Some of the most famous birthdays this month include:
- Madonna: She is perhaps one of the most recognizable singers and actresses in the world, being regarded as the “Queen of Pop” since the 1980’s. Madonna is known for her continual reinvention which continues to this day. Her birthday is on August 16.
- Jerry Garcia: Born on August 1, this rock and roll legend was the co-founder of the Grateful Dead - which ruled the hearts of music lovers not only in the US, but all over the world. His legacy continues to be remembered by millions.
- Tom Brady: Tom Brady spent 20 straight seasons playing for the New England Patriots, where he positioned himself as one of the NFL greats. He holds the Super Bowl appearances and victories record, with 9 and 6 respectively. He was born on August 3
- Robert De Niro: This celebrated Hollywood icon was born on August 17 and is best known for his role in Martin Scorsese films such as ‘Taxi Driver’, ‘New York, New York’, ‘Raging Bull’, ‘Casino’ and most recently ‘The Irishman’. His birthday is on August 17.
- Mother Theresa: Throughout her life, Mother Theresa served people selflessly along with her sisters of the Missionaries of Charity, becoming a symbol of love, care and compassion for the whole world. Her birthday is on August 26.
- Michael Jackson: Born on August 29, the “King of Pop” is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century, creating an empire in the global scene as one of the greatest entertainers in the history of music.
What other famous names come to mind that were born during August? Perhaps one of your all-time favorites or one of the newer stars?
Pick your favorite bonus and get ready to become rich and famous!
Get 111 Texas Tycoon Spins
Redeem Coupon: 111FAME&FORTUNE
Get 300% High Roller Bonus!
Redeem Coupon : 300HIGHROLLER
111FAME&FORTUNE coupon holds 25x roll over, Redeemable 1x weekly this month. 300HIGHROLLER bonus holds 40x roll over and it is redeemable once this month.