Now that spring is about to start, one of the most rewarding ways of spending your days is to start planting a garden to benefit your own health. Whether it’s indoors or outdoors gardening, at home or for your community, the proven benefits of gardening have made it a very popular hobby. Let’s take a look at some of the surprising benefits of gardening:
- Stress Relief: Gardening reduces stress as it lowers the level of cortisol in people after just a few minutes. Since stress is a huge health risk, spending at least a small time gardening can be beneficial in the long term. Think about the years to come!
- Heart Health: When doing gardening, people burn calories and keep active - as people must constantly move from one place to another and use physical force like digging, planting, and pulling. This helps reduce the risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Better Sleep: Performing physical activity throughout the day can also make people sleep better at night, which is an important health benefit. Also, people with an outdoor garden can always hang a hammock and take a nap enjoying the garden’s vibes!
- Family Heath: Gardening can be enjoyed even more if it’s done with someone you love, like a friend of family. Spending time bonding with others and working together on a project increase levels of happiness shared among the group.
- Dirt for the little ones: Controlled exposure to dirt from the garden has been linked with health benefits for kids, reducing allergies to autoimmune diseases as they grow stronger with each battle won against foreign invaders. There’s nothing like some fresh air to start the day too!
Spring has finally sprung and it’s time to head outdoors and think about planting vegetables, flowers and tons of healthy thoughts into our gardens and souls!
Deposit $35 get 100% Easy-Win Match + 50 Enchanted Garden II Spins on top!
Redeem Coupon: MAGICGARDEN
Offer holds 20x roll over + 5x on spins winnings.