We want to ensure that you always enjoy your experience at Sloto'Cash Casino and we actively promote responsible gaming. That's why we ask you to always play responsibly. Online Casino Games can be great entertainment, provided you stay in control. We will always endeavor to help you if you find yourself in difficulties, but always remember the use of this site is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to supplement your income. Make sure that the decision to gamble is your personal choice. Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to gamble.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly we have provided the following information.
- Set a Budget
- Keeping Control
- Do you have a problem?
- Getting Help
- Underage Play
Set a Budget
If you want to restrict your gaming budget in any way we will be only too happy to set this up for you. Sloto'Cash Casino reserves the right to exclude any player from our casino who we feel has a gambling problem.
On request we will close a customer’s account for a minimum period of 6 months, during which time it will not be possible for the account to be re-opened for any reason. During this period of self-exclusion we will not distribute any promotional emails and do all we can to prevent new accounts being opened.
To use our self-exclusion option, please email our Support Team who are standing by to assist you.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control we would like you to remember the following.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a genuine way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling.
- If you need help, please contact us to activate the deposit limits and time limits to control the amount you can spend.
- If you need to have a break from gambling then you can contact us to use our self-exclusion options.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact one of the organizations listed here.
Do You Have a Problem?
Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more your answer 'yes' to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. Please consider assistance from any one of the following organizations:
Getting Help Contact Details
National Council on Problem Gambling: 1-800-522-4700 www.ncpgambling.org
California Council on Compulsive Gambling: 1-800-GAMBLER
Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling: 888-ADMIT-IT
It is illegal for anyone underage in their jurisdiction to open an account or to play at Sloto' Cash Casino. We have taken steps to ensure that our Casino does not attract young people and our website uses software that stops under 18's joining. However no system is full proof and at Sloto'Cash Casino we recommend that if young people have access to a computer with internet access, that you take care to keep your account numbers, usernames and PIN passwords confidential and that you do not leave children unattended around your computer while you are using our website.
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games please click here to register with our preferred filtering partner. If you know a person under the legally gambling age in their jurisdiction who is registered with Sloto'Cash Casino, please notify us immediately.