People are turning to a number of stress-reducers to cope with the uncertainties brought on by the pandemic. Some people have taken up a hobby while others are turning to the Sloto Cash casino for some light-hearted gaming entertainment. Streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime are reporting record number of subscriptions as people pay to bring movies and TV shows into their homes.
One of the healthiest ways of coping with any situation is to laugh. When you laugh together, you gather strength in the face of adversity. You feel more in control and more connected to others, even in the midst of social distancing.
Over the last 9 months, comedians, entertainers and just plain folks have come up with some zingers to keep us laughing. Some of the best:
- They said that it would be enough to have a mask and gloves to go to the grocery store. They lied. Everyone else had clothes on.
- The most useless thing that I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
- I never thought that the phrase ”I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole” would become national policy but here we are.
- The buttons on my jeans have started to social distance from each other.
- No matter how much chocolate you eat while you’re stuck in lockdown, your earrings will still fit.
- COVID-19 Olympic Sport: Fencing. You wear a mask and gloves and stay a good distance away from the other guy.
- I just got kicked out of the Flat Earth Society social media group because I asked if the six foot social distancing mandate had yet pushed anyone over the edge.
- Last week our school district told any teachers that don’t want to teach in-person that they should quit. So a bunch did and now we don’t have enough teachers to open the school so we’re going to have remote learning.
- A Mask is not a political statement. It’s an IQ test.
- You know how in JAWS when everyone keeps going to the beach even when the beach closes because the shark is killing people? That’s what this pandemic is like.
- Day 2 without sports: Found a lady sitting on my couch. Seems that she’s my wife. She seems nice.
- I’ve washed my hands so much this year that my exam notes from 1996 reappeared
- Used to be, people would cough to cover up a fart. Now they fart to cover up a cough.
- Hair salons, nail salons, tanning salons and waxing centers are closed. It’s going to get ugly out there.
- Did you hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
- Another pandemic joke: Why didn’t the sick guy get the joke? It flu over his head.
- Two grandmothers were talking about their grandchildren. One of them bragged to the other, “My grandchildren are so good at social distancing, they won’t even call me.
- The World Health Organization has determined that dogs cannot contract COVID-19 and that dogs held in quarantine can be released. In effect, WHO let the dogs out.
Letting Off Steam
Laughing at the coronavirus isn’t the only way to let off steam during this trying period. There are numerous things that you can do to relax. Exercise is important, not only to help you feel good but to build up your immune system and keep you healthy. Streaming services offer a wide range of movies and TV shows so regardless of your preferences in viewing entertainment, you can find something that fits your interests and tastes.
Over the last few months increasing numbers of people have begun to take up online gaming as a way to chill and keep themselves busy and engaged. There are a number of different types of games from which you can choose – table games such as roulette, poker and blackjack, lottery games that include scratch card and bingo and the popular online slot machines that allow you to enter a world of fantasy and play against the machine for free or for real money prizes.
One of the pandemic’s most popular games has been the light-hearted Aladdin’s Wishes. The pandemic may have created a stressful atmosphere but the Aladdin’s Wishes slot machine brings with it whimsy and fantasy so you can shut the outside world out as you engage in a fun-filled gaming adventure.
Aladdin's Wishes Online Slot
There’s good fortune, good vibes and a good time to be had for Aladdin’s Wishes online slots players. Regardless of whether you play for free or play for real money you can make your wishes come true. Line up the symbols into completed combinations in this fun-filled slot adventure which is available for PC and mobile gamers.
As soon as you enter the game you’ll find Aladdin along with Princess Jasmine, a magic carpet, a magic lamp, jewels, palaces, swords, vases and, of course, the gift-granting genie.
The genie stands by to watch your spins. Any two matching symbols plus an Aladdin symbol will create a completed payline that then doubles the payout thanks to the inclusion of the Aladdin Wild. If Aladdin appears as a wild on reels two, three or four, Arabian music accompanies the 2x payout win.
The Aladdin’s Wishes bonus feature activates whenever 3 or more Magic Lamp scatter symbols appear, anywhere on the reels, in any position. In the bonus feature you are presented with five lamps. You’ll be prompted to select your preferred Magic Lamp with each lamp revealing the number of free spins that you’ll receive.
Maximum number of free spins that can be awarded is 25. All free spin wins pay out real money prizes which are multiplied with multipliers of between 2X and 100X the triggering bet. The free spins round can be retriggered if 3 or more Magic Lamps appear on the reels on a free spin.
Aladdin’s Wishes comes with a progressive jackpot. If your spin is the spin that triggers the jackpot, you’ll win the entire accumulated jackpot prize.
Explore the genie’s generosity with the Aladdin’s Wishes online slot.