Sloto Cash Blog
- Category: Sloto World
NASA is taking space exploration to a new level by supporting private companies to collect moon dirt which can be sold for as high as $25,000 for each sample cache. This initiative adds to the already booked robotic rides to the lunar surface on commercial landers and plans to do the same with crewed missions, encouraging further private exploration of the moon.
The idea is to have private companies from the United States and abroad to collect from 1.8 ounces to 18 ounces (50 to 500 grams) of lunar material by 2024 and officially transfer ownership of the soil to the space agency on the lunar surface.
The goal of the initiative is to stimulate and normalize the extraction and sale of lunar resources, and eventually sell them to non-NASA buyers across the borders. Another goal for the use of lunar resources is to establish a sustainable human presence on and around the moon, preparing the agency for crewed trips to Mars in the 2030s and perform similar activities there.
There are, of course, regulations that need to be established before starting to trade space resources. NASA requires that all actions be taken in a transparent fashion, in full compliance with the Registration Convention, Article II and other provisions of the Outer Space Treaty that fuels a new era of exploration and discovery that will benefit all of humanity. Who knows, perhaps in the near future we will see a new market evolve here on earth that includes the trading of lunar rocks to showcase at home!
Ready to Play?
Collect our Monthly Space-themed Blog Bonus Worth a:
Deposit $25 get 100 Space Spins on top!
Redeem Monthly Code: EASYWINSPACE
27x roll over on spins winnings. Game: Pulsar
- Category: Mobile News
Smartphones are gadgets that certainly make our day to day life easier, and you will find many varieties and designs in the market that will suit different user needs and preferences, and price is something that most users are paying attention to. If you need a simple smartphone that gets you around without all the fancy features, take a look at these models released earlier this year:
- Moto G Power ($250): This Motorola model’s best feature is its battery life, which can last two or three days on a single charge. Also, its 6.4-inch Full HD display is easy on the eyes and its trio of camera lenses allow for a wide variety of different types of high quality photos.
- Google Pixel 4a ($350): This new model has more RAM and memory, a nicer screen display and it’s faster than its predecessor, the Pixel 3a. It has a one storage variety of 128GB and its 5.8-inch model that's easy to hold and use in one hand. Also, one of its best features is its 12MP camera that takes amazing photos.
- Samsung Galaxy A71 ($375): This model is at the higher-end of Samsung’s more affordable Galaxy phones. It features a 64MP primary camera, delivers a gorgeous 6.7-inch AMOLED display and has a long-lasting battery.
- Nokia 5.3 ($200): The Nokia 5.3 keeps their tradition of high quality Android smartphones. It features a Snapdragon 665 processor and 4GB of RAM that allows for a reliable performance, a battery strong enough to last up to two days per charge and a total of four cameras for better pictures.
Smartphones, cheap or not, are definitely a tool that helps you in more ways than we could have ever imagined. Let’s see what the future holds for these cool gadgets.
Ready to Play?
Collect our Monthly Blog Bonus Worth a:
200% Match + 77 Spins on top!
Redeem Monthly Code: 200SLOTOLIFE
$40 min. deposit and 30x roll over + 10x on spins winnings. Game: 777
- Category: Exclusive Bonus
All hands hoay! Mr. Sloto is ready to welcome you onboard his pirate ship filled with 350 free spins this October.
Use the ship’s Jacob’s ladder to claim a 100% 1st Match + 50 Pirate Spins in the hilarious Goldbeard slot. Continue your overseas winning adventure with a 150% 2nd Match + 100 Pirate Spins in the tenebrous Ghost Ship game. And become the ultimate landlubber when you amass a pirate fortune with a 200 Mermaid’s Pearls Free Spins reward!
A pack of 350 Free Spins is waiting to be discovered as you set sail aboard Mr. Sloto’s mid-October pirate ship!
100% 1st Match + 50 Pirate Spins
Redeem Code: PIRATESHIP-1
Free Spins Game: Goldbeard
150% 2nd Match + 100 Pirate Spins
Redeem Code: PIRATESHIP-2
Free Spins Game: Ghost Ship
Amass Pirate Fortune With:
200 Free Spins Reward!
Redeem Code: 200FREEPEARLS
Free Spins Game: Mermaid’s Pearls
Deposit bonuses require a $25 minimum deposit and they hold 30x roll over and no max cashout. 200 Free Spins coupon winnings hold $500 max cashout. Promo codes must be redeemed in order. Offers expire on November 15th.
New Games Blog
Mobile News Blog
Exclusive Bonus Blog
Sloto Magazine Blog