The Three Stooges to the rescue!
A good laugh a day keeps the doctor away! As an entertainment magazine we understand the value of giving you a good laugh and we’ll tell you why. Researchers have found that laughter has a multitude of good benefits both in the short and the long term. Let us highlight the main benefits of laughing regularly.
Laughing doesn’t only change your mental state, it actually produces physical changes in your body.
- Stimulation of organs. The extra oxygen in your body stimulates your heart, lungs and muscles, with the added treat of more endorphins released by your brain.
- Laughter relaxes your stress response system and can contribute to lowering your blood pressure and heart rate.
- The added air circulation may relax muscles that are tense from stress.
Regular laughter can greatly improve your health.
- Improvement of immune system.
- Laughter can act as a natural painkiller.
- Increase sense of personal satisfaction.
- Mood enhancer that can fight against depression and anxiety.