Smartphones are always a focus in the world market, with billions of users wondering what giants like Apple and Samsung are launching next and ready to buy the new models that suit them best. 77% of Americans, and 2.7 billion people around the world have smartphones, and nearly half of them say they couldn’t live without their devices.
Tech giants around the world are constantly working on their next big model, each coming up with new models that suit different needs in the market: Some want the trendiest model, while others are interested on which phone has the best camera or the best screen resolution. These are some of the best models released in 2019 that caught our attention:
- Apple iPhone 11: This mid-tier model is only $700 in the market and has an excellent camera with ultrawide-angle. A great pick for those looking for good capabilities without spending much.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus: The elegance of the feature-packed Note 10 Plus make this model one of the best premium smartphones, with a 6.8-inch screen, an all-day battery life and an enhanced camera.
- Huawei P30 Pro: The P30 Pro has the best camera on any phone, allowing users to take incredible photos and videos. It also has an amazing battery life, which is a very sought-after feature nowadays.
- OnePlus 7 Pro: This model works faster than its competitors and has a neat pop-up camera and a triple rear camera that take fantastic pictures. This is considered the best Android phone value of 2019.
- Samsung Galaxy S10E: This smaller model has a fast chipset as well as a lengthy battery life. It can also wirelessly charge other phones and accessories. Those who still like a smaller grip on their phones should try this one out.